Arizona Charlie's Boulder is offering the following Las Vegas special offers:
Join the Party Friday, May 22.
Free Cupcakes and Live Entertainment.
15 YEARS of FUN!
Arizona Charlie’s Boulder
Hotel, Casino & RV Park
Join the Party
Friday, May 22, 2015
Inside the Palace Grand Lounge
10am to 6pm
9pm to 2am
Win Your Share of $108,000!
Weekly Cash Drawings in May & June
CASH OR CARRYOVER GIVEAWAY
Two Ways to Win
May 13 - June 5, 2015
#1: DAILY PRIZES
WIN FREE SLOT PLAY OR BONUS POINTS!
For every 2,000 base points earned,
play the ace | PLAYTM kiosk game to win prizes.
#2: WEEKLY CASH DRAWINGS
STARTING MAY 20, WIN YOUR
SHARE OF $108,000
Receive a drawing ticket for every 500 base points earned.
• WEDNESDAYS at 8:15pm - Three $1,000 CASH winners
• THURSDAYS at 8:15pm - Three $2,000 CASH winners
• FRIDAYS at 8:15pm - Three $3,000 CASH winners
Prizes not claimed on Wednesday & Thursday will be combined for a Friday Bonus Drawing.
This is an ace | PLAY Points Free Premium - which means you keep your points!
an ace | PLAY exclusive.
* Must be present to win. Drawing drum is emptied after the Friday drawings each week. Complete rules available at ace | PLAY center. Must be 21. Management reserves all rights. Gambling problem? Help is available. Call 800-522-4700.
Play Check Cashing Spin & Win
CASH DRAWINGS every Friday at 6:45pm
Check Cashing Spin & Win
Cash Your Checks for FREE
& WIN Cash or Prizes!
Swipe your ace l PLAYTM card at the Kiosk and play the kiosk game and spin for Slot or Bingo Play, Dining, Gifts or an entry into our Weekly Cash drawing.
CASH DRAWINGS every Friday at 6:45pm
Must be present to win. Must be 21 or older. Must be ace | PLAY member. See ace | PLAY Center for details. Gambling problem? Help is available! Call 800-522-4700.
Bonus X Bingo
16 numbers or less could win $5,000
Bonus X Bingo
$1 per 3 – on strip
- 16 numbers or less wins $5,000
- 17 numbers or more pays blue pack consolation
Introducing FREE BET BLACKJACK – double down and split... for free!
IMAGINE A BLACKJACK GAME WHERE THE DEALER WILL PAY FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD DOUBLES AND SPLITS.
‘FREE BET BLACKJACK’ DOES JUST THAT!
If you chose the free bet options, the dealer will place a gold “FreeBet” coin next to your original wager. If you end up winning the hand, you get paid as if you had made a traditional split or double, even though you didn’t put and additional money at risk.
Make a bet to play against the dealer, you and the dealer will get two starting cards, as in standard blackjack.
You may free split any pairs, except for 10 and 4-value cards. Free re-splitting is allowed.
You may free double any two-card hard 9, 10 or 11. No double down after split.
If the dealer busts with a point total of 22, any bets you have left in action are pushes.
Note: Player blackjacks are paid before the dealer hits out his hand, so they are exempt from the push 22 rule.
Gambling problem? Help is available. Call 800-522-4700.
Table Play Gets Cash Back.
Your favorite Table Game is waiting. So is CASH back.
When you play table games, you earn points and point multipliers.
Use your points for Cash, Slot, Bingo or Keno* Play and/or Comps.
*Keno play available at Arizona Charlie’s Decatur only.
an ace | PLAY™ exclusive
See ace | PLAY Center for details.
24-hour Bingo with Progressive Jackpots.
24-hour Bingo with more ways to win, including progressive jackpots that increase everyday.
ACE Ball Rules
- The ACE Ball is a progressive jackpot.
- Participants must validate their packs to be eligible for the jackpot.
- There is a $1 or $2 validation charge for each pack purchased. A date-and-time stamp on the back of each purchased pack, or printed on the receipts for electronic units, will serve as validation.
- A validation stamp is only good for the session in which the packs are purchased.
- The first ball drawn on the first game of the session will be the ACE Ball for that session.
- Winning on that number on games 2 through 12 on a validated pack grants the winner the ACE Ball progressive jackpot. All ACE Ball winners are paid aggregately.
- The ACE Ball must be the last number called in the pattern of the winning card to be a valid winner.
- Once the ACE Ball has been won, it is no longer in effect for that session.
- Each session has a separate progressive ACE Ball amount. Jackpot amounts are based on monies accrued from sales for the session.
- Once the ACE Ball has been hit, it will return to the original starting point plus any monies accrued from sales for that session. It will increase from there.
- Electronic unit players must retain their receipts for validation purposes.
- It is each player’s responsibility to make sure their paper packs and electronic unit receipts are validated.
- Management reserves all rights to revise or cancel all specials or promotions at any time without prior notice.
Charlie’s Double Progressive
- Charlie’s Double Progressive is a coverall game and can only be won within the posted number of balls.
- The Charlie’s Double Progressive starts at 32 numbers and will progress every 21 days up to 35 numbers, where it will remain until the jackpot is won.
- The jackpot starts at $20,000 and will increase daily.
- Charlie’s Double Progressive is played at all 12 sessions.
- Charlie’s Double Progressive cards are sold for $1 each on paper or in an electronic unit.
- Maximum of 30 Charlie’s Double Progressive cards per electronic unit.
- A minimum buy-in for the session is required to purchase a Charlie’s Double Progressive card.
- Guest must have played the session to be eligible to win on a Charlie’s Double Progressive card.
- Guest must purchase a minimum of one (1) Charlie’s Double Progressive card to be eligible.
- The ACE Ball is not valid on the Charlie’s Double Progressive cards.
- Payouts will be divided equally among all winners on any one (1) game.
- Charlie’s Double Progressive can only be played at the session in which it was purchased.
- Player must have the last number called to win the jackpot amount, with the exception of the consolation prize.
- If the coverall is not reached within the posted number of balls, a consolation prize of $200 will be awarded to the coverall winner.
- All other bingo rules apply unless stated otherwise.
- Management reserves all rights to modify or cancel this promotion at any time without notice.
Play Single Deck Blackjack
Single Deck Blackjack Pays 3 to 2.
If you’re looking for live table game action, you’ll find it at Arizona Charlie’s Boulder.
Offering you CASH BACK ON TABLE GAME PLAY with your ace | PLAYTM card!
Play $2 per card for the Super Double Dab.
Win Big in the Bingo Room! Play $2 per card for the Super Double Dab.
The $10,000 Grand Prize could be yours!
Achieve a COVERALL with 36 numbers or less and Win the $10,000 Grand Prize!
- 37 and win $1,199!
- 38 and win $750!
- 39 and win $500!
- 40 and win $250!
- 41 numbers or more and win $200!
Play our Charlie’s Double Progressive game for only $1 per card.
Management reserves all rights.
“X” marks the winning spot with $5,000
Have the winning pattern in 16 numbers or less.
Bonus X Bonus
Buy 2 Bonus “X” Games,
Get 1 FREE
“X” marks the winning spot with
$5,000 for having the winning pattern
in 16 numbers or less.
Available for all sessions
A minimum $4 buy-in is required
to purchase and play in the Bonus X game.
See the Bingo Room for details.